[This agenda was last updated on 2013-08-15 by JP]
Agenda for the Conservation Meeting of 2013-09-16
at 19:30 in the lounge bar of the “Black Bull”
a. Chair: Mr Ian Deans will chair the meeting.
b. Attendance and Apologies:
c. Minutes: Acceptance or amendment to the minutes of the previous meeting [as emailed on 2013-09-15, and also viewable in the member’s area], prior to their being published on our web site.
1) Updating of Members Contacts List
2) Archiving project - progress report by JP, and discussion prior to the archiving meeting on 2013-09-18
3) New Bank Account set up by MM
4) Possible Extensions to Conservation Area (RT), and suggestion that we arrange a walk of the area for members to attend, and discuss further.
5) Progress on the Green Lane Boundary Marker (ID)
6) Progress on the Planter Church Lane (ID)
x. Possible action on the proposed Motorway Service Station on Smithy Wood, and possibly also HS2, or the proposal to allow change of use from farm to residential.. [I have not yet downloaded the rest of the planning applications, but will try and have printouts available for the meeting - JP]
y. Any other business.
z. Date of Next meeting.
Communications, e.g. on
z. New Planning Applications
No Ecclesfield applications found.
To unsubscribe from Conservation Group emails, just email