[This agenda was last updated on 2013-11-18 by JP]
agenda for the Conservation Meeting of 2013-11-18
at 19:30 in “The Stocks”
a. Chair: Mr Ian Deans will chair the meeting.
b. Attendance and Apologies:
c. Minutes: Acceptance or amendment to the minutes of the previous meeting, prior to their being published on our web site [I have not done these yet, but will endeavour to bring copies to the meeting].
1. Update: Church Christmas Tree Festival (MM)
2. Update: Village Christmas Tree (Keith Fish)
3. Update: Boundary Marker Stone, Green Lane (ID)
4. Update: Proposed Planter, Church St/Chapeltown Road (ID)
5. Problems at Green Lane Bus Depot (JP)
6. Feedback: HS2 Consultation Exhibition and discussion on potential response (ID)
7. Update; Future of Ecclesfield Library (JP)
8. To Agree: dates for 2014 meetings (20/1, … ) and venue
x. Planning Applications
y. Any other business.
z. Date (and perhaps venue) for the next meeting.
Communications, e.g. on
z. Planning Applications
I am very behind with this, so I will try and bring some sheets to hand out at the meeting.